Thursday, December 02, 2004

Report

We're enjoying a little bit of east coast life out here on the plains, namely both suffering from colds due to imported germs. Nothing too bad, of course. Once I finished my second coughing fit this morning, I told the students in my class I was giving them a present from the blue states.

Dick Henry has invited me to go see the OU production of Hansel and Gretel this Sunday (I think our spouses will be over at Carolyn's knitting -- how midwestern is that?). I can't decide whether I want to do this or not. Has anyone ever seen it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Could be fun, Dad. Although I would not call two persons of the male persuation attending a theatrical event together midwestern in the slightest!

I haven't ever seen a production of H & G.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home