Friday, December 10, 2004

Update on Christopher

Since Christopher considers studying more important than posting blogs, I will speak for him. Do not expect a long Christmas list from Christopher, but I have a very good idea that perhaps my sister and brother in law would like to chip in. It fits in with Elizabeth's theme sort of. Lizzie, call me and I will explain it to you. Christopher has already expressed interest in the idea. He is very busy with school and finals in particular. In his usual style he seems to be in high spirits but is stressed out. I am not sure if his stress has a legitimate source or he is piling it on himself. Him and I are going to try to get a bite to eat this weekend and he has to go to some fancy pants holiday party with Hillz. I am not sure what the travel plans are for him and I or if we will even be going together as I may be coming from WA or perhaps visiting Barker boys around PA.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'm all ears, Andrew, but I won't be party to the giving of any illicit means of stress-reduction!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home