Saturday, April 08, 2006

Twins' NYC adventure

Thursday Don and I found this message from Debbie and Millie after they had been here to clean.

We wanted to tell you both that we entered a Sisters Contest and won. We won a trip to New York: Hair & make-up, eyebrows, facials, $500 each shopping spree at Macy's. Dream Hotel and dinner at Ribot. We will be in the May 30th issue of "Quick & Simple" magazine by Good Housekeeping. We go April 21-23 to New York. Will will keep you posted on our exciting news. (smile, smile).

Mary Davis had told me a couple of weeks ago that they had won this contest, and I had thought they were going last week, but one twin needed some back surgery, so I guess she has recovered sufficiently to go to NYC. They are so sweet; I can't wait to see the magazine.

1 Comments:

Blogger cwm said...

I didn't know that MD is a twin. I love the fact that they won. Very cute.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home