Thursday, July 09, 2009

Some pictures

Hi Family!!

I don't know where to start with the mountains of photos we have from the wedding weekend and honeymoon, and we don't even have images from the "official" photographer yet! I've posted a selection of pics on facebook, and I think if you click on the links below, you'll be able to see them, even if you're not on facebook ... Let me know if you have technical difficulties!

Some wedding preparation

Honeymoon Part 1: Lanzarote

Honeymoon Part 2: Barcelona

1 Comments:

Blogger Papa, aka Don said...

Last night I uploaded 121 photos to flickr.com. The set is called "Cynthia's Wedding Weekend." There are a lot of photos from before the actual wedding, and from after the wedding, but, alas, none of the wedding itself. Included are scenes from the wedding festivities, plus the cousins evenings on Sunday and Monday. And somehow a certain Grandson makes frequent appearances. I think you can get to all of the pix by clicking on this link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/78336697@N00/. Or by following the blog link to "DJM's pictures on Flickr."

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home