Friday, December 17, 2004

The end of work and school

Once again I will be writing for both of the Maletz boys. Christopher is swamped with school work and I assume he is spending every possible free moment at the library. My life is not so difficult as everyone is either gone or just goofing off at work. We really have nothing to do. The other day, we met the gentleman who will be our next executive director. He is from NC with OK ties and is a good ol' boy. He assured us we will all be kept, but a wrench might have gotten thrown into my plans for advancement. He is a huge fan a direct mail (my current job). My boss, Chris, still remembers that I want to shift and he is going to recomend it, but we will see what happens. Besides that I am just hanging around trying to get this new relationship off the ground. Elizabeth, I am starting to date a girl from Houston named Kelley. Good southern girl. Christpher and I are planning on going to PA on Wed. and I am not sure when we are coming back. I am going to NYC for New Years Eve with a few good friends here. Andy my roomate and Andy the guy I work with. Padres, what are the plans once we get to PA? Well, now I have to open my work email and pretend to do something.

Andrew

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Re: Christof, I just say, what kind of grad student is he that he refuses to pontificate on the Internet like the rest of us? I'm sure he'll explain himself one of these days. Probably under a smarmy alias that we will only half-recognize.

Tell about the dates with Houston, please.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Papa, aka Don said...

Andrew, The plan once we get to PA is: 22nd & 23rd, get ready for Christmas. 24th: dinner at Grandmom's, church service at 11 pm. 25th: you can figure this one out. Papa

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home