Monday, February 27, 2006

For the architecture & design inclined

I thought my fellow form-conscious family members would appreciate this blog:

http://pruned.blogspot.com/

which I spend a good amount of time reading. Its full of interesting tidbits, all of which relate very loosely to landscape architecture. Sometimes there are stuningly beautiful photographs (like this post), and sometimes there are posts that really cross some cultural boundaries (like this one), and sometimes there are posts which I think are just bizarre (like this one)!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Those are delicious images--thanks for sharing! I should post a list of my favorite design bloggie sites. There are so many good ones right now!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Papa, aka Don said...

Remarkable pix. To agent E: do post your list too.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home