Sunday, August 06, 2006

More on the BBB (Bill's Birthday Bash)

Thanks for a great party last weekend, Barbara, and thanks for re-kindling the blog posting effort! As you can see below, Bill did a great job going through the motions of turning 60, even though his actual day isn't until the 20th of this month (yes?)

IMG_7473

IMG_7474

IMG_7475

Here is the full party documentation--loved that new speedy version of croquet we played.

I have a long list of material that I've been meaning to throw up here, including: cute nieces and nephews buried in the sand at the Mer du Nord in Belgium, Jean's and my Swiss trip, and Ned's very cool new blog. Once everyone has had a chance to enjoy the ones of the birthday VIP above, I'll try to fill in some of these gaps!

1 Comments:

Blogger mombar said...

Yes, Elizabeth, you are correct, Bill's real birthday is August 20. I enjoyed the photos and I'm so glad that you got a good picture of the birthday cake! I'll be checking back soon to see your future postings.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home