Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Tqking the Cure

I thought I zould give you q de,onstrqtion of the differences betzeen the belgiqn qnd us keyboqrd lqyouts: Vexing; isnùt it+

Today I visited the osteopath here in Louvain-la-Neuve for a session of "energie manipulations" to help me over this bout of malaise. It was quite interesting; the whole thing took about an hour and was a series of gentle pressures placed on the back, neck,face, the bottoms of my feet, top of the head. Nothing hurt and it wasn't really like a massage either. Afterward I was informed that I'd had blockages in the neck and lower back that had been released, so I can expect to feel a bit dizzy for the rest of the day. I have not been dizzy so far, but I do feel relaxed and one thing has certainly been unblocked and that would be the sinus passages. And my hands and feet are unusually warm. I'll let you know if other interesting effects develop.

Tonight we go to have dinner with Jacques & Laurence in Brussels. Otherwise, huddle by the fire with some juicy BDs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home