Friday, January 07, 2005

Promotion

I am writing to inform everyone that it is now official. I have recieved my promotion and I will be working with a higher donor group. This job will involve more people contact and requires good salesmanship. I have already started working with my new region, the South. It does not include OK or TX or VA for that matter. Any contribution that I recieve over the phone or personally initiate and then they send in money, I recieve 1% commission. Now that may not sound like much, but we will have a budget of 9 - 12 million for this cycle. My freind Alex will be my new director so that will be a lot of fun. Well, back to work.

PS My phone is messed up so I am heading out this weekend to get it taken care of once and for all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Bravo, little brer Andrew! Now, now you can purchase that new job-required tuxedo with little ill-will. We're super pleased for you.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Now for a bit of nay-saying... I've heard tell that some people hope this won't be a profitable year for you, heh heh.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home