Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Still snowed in?

May I assume that the dearth of recent posts is due to the fact that everyone over there on the east coast is frozen into stillness? Out here we are having temperatures in the 60s, so be of good cheer, it will all move your way shortly.

Here's a welcome to GrandMartha, who has posted once and we hope will soon do so again.

Meanwhile, the family needs some architectural education. I've encouraged our two practitioners of this great art to put some photos of their projects on the site. Any seconds?

And we still need photos of the well-dressed fund-raiser in his finery.




2 Comments:

Blogger mombar said...

OK, I've following the naming precident established by Grandmartha and I'm going to be mombar. That way, when I comment on C's blog, she can think of me as "mom" and when I comment on this blog, you can all think of me as "barbara". I enjoy looking at both blogs to keep up with family goings-on!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Papa, aka Don said...

It took me a moment. At first I thought this was an intruder, some Mom over at the local pub. But now I get it. Welcome to the blog, Barbara.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home