Sunday, March 20, 2005

Looking Cute

This weekend, my spouse was the happy recipient of a lovely brown item, handmade by his mother-in-law. Of course his response to this will be arriving shortly, but I thought I'd treat you to the visuals. And make no mistake about it, today may be the first day of spring, but retiring the woolies for the year would be quite foolhardy. It's about 35 degrees out there, not snowing, but drizzling.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He wasn't the only benificiary of Mom's nice package; I myself received a very attractive poppy-colored sweater which has already performed well furnishing some last-minute respectability as I raced off to a one-off weekend work presentation yesterday. Thanks, Mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home