Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Hideous January



This picture was taken just before I said, "Okay, enough! I'm going back indoors until April." Can you see that my pants are tucked into my socks? That was on Sunday, and today the air temperature is far closer to tolerable, thank goodness. There are new nuisances, such as the puddles of slush on every street corner that can't drain due to the snow piles blocking their access to the storm sewers. Fantastic leaps are required to save the cuffs of our pants from ruination. And then there's this. Ughhh, I'll try to document the white fingers I'm experiencing for your entertainment. It's a sight.

On a cheerier note, welcome, GrandMartha! Your alias is wonderful!

1 Comments:

Blogger Papa, aka Don said...

Great picture, reminding me, however, about why the US center of population has steadily moved south and west.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home