Thursday, February 09, 2006

A grand hello from the West Coast!!

Unc D has formally requested some west coast representation ... so he has called upon this experienced blogger. As requested, I will try to keep up my photographic documentation to share with everyone. I'll start with these, that I took today! Today was too beautiful a day to pass up doing something outside, so I went to the Columbia River Gorge, and hiked to the top of Multnomah Falls with a friend. My best photos don't reflect the grandeur and size of the falls, but they're still beautiful!!



3 Comments:

Blogger Papa, aka Don said...

Welcome Cynthia!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hi Cynthia! I recognize that lurid green moss--I think Jean and I stopped at Multnomah Falls on our honeymoon! So pretty.

10:52 PM  
Blogger cwm said...

Welcome aboard! Thanks for the pictures.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home