Thursday, April 05, 2007

Engagement Photos

One of the advantages to taking a 18 months to plan a wedding is that everything is not rushed. Hence the reason that 3 months after the actual engagement, my brother and best man was so kind and generous to do a photo session with Deborah and me. I think that Christopher is really enjoying his photo and video taking. I think he has a new hobby at the least, and perhaps we have a budding artist on our hands. Amazingly, we were able to go back in time and move the engagement up and Christopher brilliantly captured my spontaneity and Deborah's utter suprise. Does anyone know how to copy a picture and actually get it to post?

WHERE PHOTO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE (I think you all can guess which one it was supposed to be)

Anyway, on Christopher's flickr there is a big stream of most of the photos. Some silly, some elegant. I noticed that Christopher removed a couple that really fit his and my sense of humor. We picked different spots near some of the more picturesque blossoms and around the Jefferson Monument (which lead to an interesting discussion on our republic) at sunset. As you can see from my outfit, I have decided to run for President. Also, Mother, you will be happy to see that your attempts to turn me into a gentleman were not all for naught, as I had to carry my bride to be across a mud puddle. I am sorry if the all the photos of just Deborah and me seems a bit self centered, but we are happy and love to share our engagement.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

You two look uber-beautiful!

Next time I see you I'll show you the picture posting-thing.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Papa, aka Don said...

This is a very handsome couple!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home